Everyone is doing it. Everyone is blogging. I think I may be one of the last people over the age of 14 and under the age of 50 who is not blogging. So I thought I would try. Not sure if I have enough rolling around in this noggin of mine to express on a blog but we’ll try. This is mostly for my ramblings of my daily home life with my husband and child. I stay at home with my daughter and it's amazing. I also have a new start up etsy store, with mostly baby booties, but hopefully more (http://www.laurasloft.etsy.com/).
Our family just started a new myfamily.com website, but I find it has some limitations, or I should say, maybe doesn't meet all of my criteria. It's very useful for it's purpose of keeping our family connected, sharing photos, stories, etc., all in one spot with one login and where anyone from all ages can use. So, I am keeping this one mostly for myself and my family.
Take care and enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment